Pages

Friday, August 1, 2008

Breaking Dawn #1, Sisters of Misery #214,852 on Amazon.com

Hey, I'm just saying....

I'm super excited about Breaking Dawn, but...it's not even out yet. And what better way to spend the next day anxiously awaiting the final chapter of Bella, Edward and Jacob's lives than to start a new series like um...well...hmmm...I don't know....perhaps, Sisters of Misery? I'm just throwing it out there. Just off the top of my head.

And I have nothing but wonderful feelings of admiration for Stephenie Meyer despite the fact that her book is 214,851 spots ahead of mine. No worries. No ill will. No jealousy (well, yes, a little jealousy because her characters talk to her and make her life easier while writing. My characters pretty much blow me off and let me fend for myself. I hate it when my own characters are too cool to even include me in their conversations. It sucks. But, I digress...)

I'm REALLY looking forward to reading Breaking Dawn and seeing the Twilight movie. And yes, Stephenie, you're welcome for me mentioning it here in my blog because I don't know if anyone is aware that Breaking Dawn, the last in your Twilight series, is coming out on August 2nd, 2008. I mean it's not like anyone is live blogging about it or going all Harry Potter stay-open-till-midnight parties in bookstores across the country. This is just one YA novelist helping out another get the word out her books.

You heard it here first Twilight fans.

Breaking Dawn hits shelves in under 24 hours. Just sharing the love.

xoxo

Megan

1 comments:

Finished Sisters of Misery last night!

Great book...loved the characters and the "spookiness"

Cant wait for the next one :)

Sorry breaking dawn is still beating you...lol