Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Apple tablet in MARCH???



























I really don't want to wait that long. Seriously, I've never been a big techy person, but I WANT THIS APPLE TABLET (iSlate, iTablet, whatever).

I was patiently waiting until the end of January. And now I hear it's not coming out until March????!!!????

I'm not the only one who's anxiously awaiting the release of this new gadget. Bloggers, editors, news outlets are all going wild with speculation on what this new Apple "gadget to end all gadgets" will be. Reports are surfacing of what the exact specifications will be.

According to Phone Arena, the iSlate will have a seven-inch screen and run a 2.26GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor with 3MB shared L2 cache and 1066MHz system bus. It will be sold with 2GB of RAM, but will support up to 8GB. The iSlate will feature a 120GB SATA hard drive that spins at 4200rpm....Other specs include a built-in iSight camera and projector; multitouch display with oleophobic coating; two USB ports and an SD slot; stereo speakers with mic and optical digital output; and gigabit ethernet, 802.11n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 2.1+EDR.


Plus it will run with a "Mac OS X Clouded Leopard v10.7." Whatever that is.

Who cares??? I want to know what will it look like? What will it do? How much will it cost? And...most importantly...WHEN can I get my hands on it?

Is this going to be like the Cabbage Patch kid crunch of the eighties, when they sold out faster than they could stock them? Or, more recently, the ZhuZhu pet frenzy of this past Holiday season, where they sold for 8 dollars in Target but over 40 dollars online and on eBay?

Okay, deep breaths, deep breaths. I need to go to my zen-happy place and remind myself that material things are not important.

Screw it! I want the Apple iSlate/Tablet, i-whateveryoucallit NOW!

Note to Steve Jobs: Hurry up!

0 comments: