Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

More thanks to bloggers!

Thanks to more bloggers for their wonderfully kind reviews for SISTERS OF MISERY:

Amateur De Livre Weblog

No More Grumpy Bookseller (who will also be posting her review on BookBitch later on this month.)

This weekend I'm going to attend the highly anticipated launch party for Brunonia Barry's THE LACE READER. I can't wait to catch up with her. Haven't seen her since BEA this past June. This summer must be an absolute whirlwind for her. The party is taking place on the Friendship in Salem, MA and will most likely be a blast. Just hope the weather cooperates. It's been pretty stormy lately, so I'm hoping for sunny weather. However, it is New England. So you never know...

Sisters of Misery will officially be coming out next week and I'm beyond excited. I'll keep everyone posted.

0 comments: