Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2008

USA TODAY!!!!!

USA TODAY!!!!

http://www.usatoday.com/life/books/news/2008-07-09-salem-novels_N.htm

I'm in shock. I'm totally indebted to my insanely talented and unbelievably magical literary publicity company, Kelley and Hall Book PR. They pitched a piece for USA Today that included my book with two of the top books of the summer and the amazing Carol Memmott ran with it and made a debut author's dream come true!!! She even used MY cover as the lead cover for the piece.

There really is magic in Salem (or at least in the town of Marblehead next door where Kelley and Hall is based). They are truly miracle workers (and I know I'm biased because I'm related, but so what!)

I can't say thank you enough!

But I'll try...

Thank you, Kelley and Hall Literary Publicity! Thank you, Carol Memmott!! Thank you, USA Today! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I sound like an Alanis Morrisette song...

0 comments: